Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ashley's 21st Birthday

For my best friend Ashley's 21st Birthday we celebrated by having a scrapbook day and eating dinner at Rosie's Cantina. Rosie's has become one of our staple restaurants. We love it! This layout was fun to create. After I got my pictures developed, I went to Hobby Lobby to find coordinating paper and stickers. I ended up buying the birthday ribbon paper which I used for the background. I then bought purple and yellow cardstock to bring out the colors in the background paper and that Ashley was wearing. I found the stickers at Hobby Lobby as well. They are Paper Studios Cardstock stickers (one of my favorites). I bordered the pictures and stickers with the yellow and purple cardstock. I used my Cricut to cut out the lettering. This is one of Ashley's new font cartridges. Love it.
Happy 21st Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment