Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fab 5 Christmas Party 2006


Ah, I can't believe this Christmas party was 4 years ago now. Time sure does fly doesn't it! I love my girlfriends so much. They make my life complete. I couldn't have been blessed with any greater group of friends. Even though we're all in college now we all still make time to stay in touch. Every year we always all get together for Christmas and exchange gifts. We call it our "Fab 5 Christmas Party!" This year was our Senior Year of high school. Michelle's mom let us have our get together at her house this year! Their house was so beautiful. Their tree was extremely gorgeous! We all made appetizers for the party and desserts! Let me tell you there was a feast! We started the tradition of drawing names this year! It's so much easier that way! Even though we all still gave each girl a little something!! It was so much fun! I just love this time of the year!!!
For this layout I purchased the background ornament paper from Hobby Lobby. I got this paper because it matched the tree!! To border the pictures I used matching dark green and brick red cardstock purchased at Hobby Lobby, as well. The 3D ornament/snowflake stickers and the gold glittery present stickers were purchased at Hobby Lobby as well in their Christmas section! I was so excited to find these! They matched perfectly! I then used the Cricut to cut out the title. I used my friend Ashley's JASMINE cartridge. To make it stand out, I glued the letters onto black cardstock and then cut around it! It was a fun page to create. However, I think the pages look a little busy. But Christmas holidays are busy, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment