Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"Jingle all the Way"


"Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All the Way..." I just love this time of year! Especially since it's gift giving season...which means I get to be CRAFTY! This however, I cannot take credit for. The idea for it was developed by my friend Kim Parker. She is a Stampin' Up consultant, good friend of my moms and neighbor. She is so creative. We made these Jingle All the Way mirrors at her November stamp camp. Mom went with me this time. She made one but with a gold frame. It looks great as well. Very "Christmassy looking." These were so easy to create. Kim had purchased the decal from Stampin' Up. It is in their decor selection. All we did was unwrap the mirrors, clean the mirror part then peel the backing off of our decal and etch it onto the mirror! It was so simple and easy. I now have a new love for these decor' decals!

No comments:

Post a Comment