Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Gingerbread Houses 2006

Wow, really 2006. Can we say I'm a little behind in my scrapbook blogging? Hello, it's now 3 years later..and Christmas is quickly approaching. Ah! My favorite time of year. This particular year the Abel family and I tackled the challenging task of creating Gingerbread houses. There were tables upon tables of candy and edible decorations and a competition of 3 couples. This brought back wonderful memories of when my grandma Chris and I would make a gingerbread house every Christmas. Everyone's houses turned out great!

This layout ended up being 3 pages. It was fun to create though. I think this first page is my favorite. For the background paper, I got the Christmas polka dot paper at Hobby Lobby. I used the matching solid red and green paper as border to my pictures. The 3D gingerbread house was purchased on Ebay. It's a Jolee's boutique Christmas embellishment. The gingerbread man or "Gingy" as I call him was also purchased at Hobby Lobby. I then took my glitter pens and made him all glittery! He needed to come to life! The candy canes beside Gingy are stickers from Hobby Lobby as well. I cut the title out using my Cricut and brown paper.


Merry Christmas! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment