Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ashley's Big 21!


I love this layout. Ashley and I always have so much fun when we get together for our birthdays! We ALWAYS celebrate with dinner at Rosies. Cheese Dip, Mango Margaritas, Chicken Enchiladas & Birthday Sopapillas! :) doesn't get much better than that. For this layout I found ribbon confetti paper at hobby lobby. I then bought plain yellow & purple paper to match for bordering the pictures and for cutting out the letters. I matched the stickers to the background paper and to ashley's shirt! I was lucky that I found everything to match! The layout design was pretty simple, but i think it turned out great. I used the Cricut to cut out the title and just added stickers in stead of journaling. I knew if I blogged about it I would remember what we did! :) How can you forget tradition?!

No comments:

Post a Comment