Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, January 8, 2010

4th of July 2008


Happy 4th of July! I can't believe this was 2 years ago now. It's become somewhat of a family tradition for Mom, Dad & I to go to the Huntsville Stars 4th of July baseball game. This layout was a ton of fun to put together and wound up being my favorite I created that day. I actually got the layout idea online. However, I had to tweek it a little to make it fit my pictures. I used navy cardstock as the background paper. This paper was purchased at the Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooking Convention in Nashville. I then added the fireworks paper to the top & bottom half of the page. This paper came out of a holiday paper pack purchased at Hobby Lobby. As a border to the pictures I first used star patterned paper out of the same paper pack then solid white cardstock. The stickers are PaperStudio Cardstock 4th of July themed stickers, purchased at Hobby Lobby. To finish the page off I placed the stickers accordingly.

I set up the 2nd page of the layout the same way I did the first page. However, I did some journaling on this page. After I placed the stickers around the page, I cut out a white piece of cardstock just big enough to fit in between the pictures & sticker. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment