Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, January 8, 2010

Bridal Shower

This was one of the showers that was thrown for our friend, Ashley Cheyne. Casey and I were bridesmaids in her wedding. This shower was thrown by her church and TONS of people came. Ashley received so many wonderful things to fill her new house. This layout was a little challenging for me. Partially due to the fact that I didn't buy paper that stood out from the loud background very well. However, I liked how it all turned out. I bought the pink paisly print background paper at Hobby Lobby, along with the brown/pink polka dot paper and light pink cardstock. I used my layout idea pages from my Creating Keepsakes magazine to figure out the positioning of my pictures. I alternated the border colors of the pictures and used my corner rounder to adorn the edges of the photos & their background. The bridal shower sticker was taken from a sticker pack also purchased at Hobby Lobby. The title was cut out using my Cricut. I cut out the title first using the shadow feature in light pink then again using the regular font feature in light brown. This created a layered look and made the brown lettering stand out better.


No comments:

Post a Comment