Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Crimson Tide Plate


This was another one of my homemade Christmas gifts. The plate I made for my friend Ashley is similar to this plate. I made this for Chris's Mom as her Christmas present. I ordered the decal from Simply Stated Walls. I was able to order the decal in the size, font and color I wanted. Since I ordered the decal in white, I wanted to find a crimson plate to put it on. I searched all over the Huntsville area for a red platter, plate, tray etc...and had NO luck. I ended up ordering the platter from Sur La Table. When I got it in I was very concerned about the size. However, when I etched the decal onto the plate I loved it. I purchased the stand for the plate at Michaels. His Mom is a huge Alabama fan and loved the plate! It's now the centerpiece on the dining room table!

No comments:

Post a Comment