Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Candles for Christmas

For Christmas this year, I made a lot of my gifts. At a stamp camp in November with my neighbor & friend, Kim Parker I learned a new stamping technique. We created candles using stamps & ink. I was so excited about the new technique I learned that I decided to use some stamps I had to make gifts. Everyone wound up enjoying their gifts.


These 3 candles were created for Chris's sister-in-law. They have the cutest country home and I wanted to create some candles for her that would match her decor. I found the cowboy boot stamp on a Hobby Lobby run and the horse stamp on a run to Micheals. I bought the candles, gold chord, and metal stars at Hobby Lobby, too. I can't give away my stamping technique but I thought these wound up very cute!


This candle I made for my boss at the daycare I worked at this past semester. Her birthday is in December and I wanted to make her a present. I had this snowman stamp and ribbon in my craft station at home. The candle came from Family Dollar. Very Wintery!


I made this candle for my friend, Emily. She is so sweet and crafty herself. I had this stamp and ribbon in my crafting station at home as well. I love this verse in the bible and new that these colors would match her home's decor. She loved her candle. It now sits on her kitchen table for everyone to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment