Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

2005 Football!


Senior Football! 4 years ago, really? Wow, time flies doesn't it. This was actually a GREAT year for us with football. Out of my 4 years at Buckhorn we never made it as far as we did this year. What a year to be a Senior! We won almost all of our games and even made it to the final round of playoffs in Birmingham! We were 2nd in the state in our division. Homewood beat us for the championship, but what an honor to make it that far! :) Everyone was excited yet, sad at the same time! I didn't get to make it to the Championship game because I threw a 25th wedding anniversary for my parents that night!
This page was very simple to put together. I bought the football background paper at Hobby Lobby. I then glued the newspaper ad from the paper onto the middle of the page and placed my embellishments surrounding the picture. The embellishments are cardstock cut outs. I do not remember where I purchased these. I want to say it was at the Scrapbook discount store in Pigeon Forge, TN. Simple, simple, simple. GO BUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment