Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cookies, Cookies, Cookies!


Cookies cookies everywhere! Love this layout. Ashley and I had a scrapbooking/slumber party last summer. And you can't have a slumber party without cookies! I mean, hello! :) About 9 o'clock that night we decided it was time for a late night snack! We had so much fun making our Ghiradelli Chocolate Chip cookies. And they were declicious of course.
This layout was fairly simple as well. I bought the polka dotted background paper from Hobby Lobby. I used red and blue checkered paper for the borders behind my pictures. I alternated the two colors. The embellishments are from Hobby Lobby. They are the cut out cardstock embellishments. I do not know the brand. Simple, yet YUMMY looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment