Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, October 2, 2009

Senior Breakfast


First off, my apologies about the camera flash showing up in the pictures. Ugh, I'm still trying to figure out how to get good quality pictures without getting the flash in the picture. This was our Senior Breakfast. Every year the staff of Buckhorn HS sponsors a breakfast for the Seniors at the Holiday Inn Downtown. It was so much fun and sad at the same time. It was one of the last times we would all be together as a class! They had an awesome buffet fixed for us! The senior class president and SGA people spoke and we also had a guest speaker. At the end of the breakfast, our senior slide show was reveled. All of us girls along with Kelly, Hope and John got to sit at a table together.
For this layout, I used the brown/cream circle paper from Hobby Lobby as the background. I used the yellow and blue color in the pictures as background borders around the pictures. I purchased the stickers from Ebay. I had the HARDEST time finding breakfast food stickers but finally did. I think they are Stickopotamus brand. The SENIOR BREAKFAST title was cut using my Cricut and off white cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment