Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Birthday's, Birthday's!



"Happy Birthday to ME!" I can't believe it's been almost 3 years since this celebration. For my 19th birthday my friends Callie, Casey C. and Michelle joined me at Chili's for a mini party! :) Callie brought me cupcakes as you can see! This page was fun to create. I actually pulled it together from scraps. I used a leftover piece of striped paper for the background and matched solid paper to use behind the pictures. I dug through my birthday stickers and miraculously found some that went perfect! And realized when I looked at them that they came from the Dollar Tree! I cut out the Happy 19th Birthday letters using my Cricut (of course!) I wound up loving this page since it's so bright and colorful. I can't believe how long my hair is!







No comments:

Post a Comment