Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Basketball Championship!


Senior Basketball! We ruled in sports Senior year. Our football team made it to the finals in playoffs and came out 2nd in the state. Our basketball also made it to the finals in playoffs and came out 2nd in the state! What a great year in sports for BHS! Luke and I drove down to Birmingham for the final round of playoffs. We ate lunch with his grandparents to celebrate his birthday before the game. The game was so much fun! It seemed like over half the school drove down to support the boys! We ended up loosing to Ramsey which is a school in Birmingham, but still it was great to be 2nd in the whole state in our division!
This layout was a little time consuming to be honest and wound up not looking like I wanted it too. Oh well that's life! I used basketball paper for the background that I purchased at Hobby Lobby. I used navy paper to border my pictures. (again, sorry about the camera flash in the picture!) The side borders were purchased at Dollar Tree I do believe. I think they are Miss Elizabeth brand. The basketball outfit stickers on the first page of the layout came from Dollar General. The scoreboard stickers at the top of the 2nd page are Stickopotamus brand and were purchased at Hobby Lobby. I cut the title and words out using my Cricut!

No comments:

Post a Comment