Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Fall Yall!


This is my 2 page layout from Thanksgiving of 2008. We had the "family" over to our house this year and it was a great Thanksgiving. For the background I used Thanksgiving paper out of my holiday paper pack from Hobby Lobby. Behind the pictures I used the matching Thanksgiving striped paper. I purchased the stickers and rub ons in Gatlinburg a few years back and finally got to use them. The 2008 was cut out using my Cricut. When I was digging around in my goodie basket one day I found the little Thanksgiving buttons that are randomly placed on the pages. I glued those on using hot glue. All in all, this is one of my favorite layouts I've created so far. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment