Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Starbucks is Love!


Oh the joy of a nice cup of joe! :) If anyone knows me, they know that I love love love Starbucks. It's my absolute favorite indulgence. My best friend Ashley and I always get Starbucks before any of our shopping trips, craft shows, or outings! It's a must with us. Her favorite is Peppermint Mocha and mine is Pumpkin Spice or Cinnamon Dolce!
This layout was a little tricky and time consuming. I looked FOREVER for stickers for this page and finally found some. I purchased the swirly paper I used for the background at Hobby Lobby. I used turqoise paper and a spirally paper that matched my background paper for the border around my pictures and stickers. The two coffee cups were cut out using my Cricket. They are on the Christmas cartridge. I double layered the mini coffee cup on the front page. I put turqoise on the back and sprially paper on the front. I also cut out the title using my Cricut. Even though this layout took a while to put together, I wound up loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment