Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

HS Graduation!


None of us ever thought this day would come! Let me tell you, it came and went by WAY too fast. Graduation was such a big step and accomplishment in life. It really was the end of the beginning. If that makes sense. We closed one chapter in our life just to move onto the next. Now it's hard to believe that I graduate college in May. WOW. Our graduation was at the Civic Center in the Arena. I was in the top 10% of my class and graduated 7th I believe. I had a National Honor Society chord and we recieved our top ten percent chords at the ceremony. It was such a memorable afternoon.
This layout was fairly simple, but I grew to love it. I tried to stick to using my HS colors. The graduation hat background paper was purchased at Hobby Lobby. I then used golden and white cardstock as border around the pictures. The title and words were cut out using my Cricut. Not much to this page, but the pictures say it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment