Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Opryland Hotel Christmas


Well, this was ages ago as well. I can't believe I'm just now getting to finish these pages up. This was a day trip that I took with my HS boyfriend, Luke and his family. We took a day trip to see the Gaylord Opryland Hotel all decorated for Christmas then shop at Opry Mills. It was a fun day. I always LOVE seeing the hotel all decorated for Christmas! It is my favorite time of year!
This layout was fairly simple as well. I used Christmas Twoile Paper for the background that was purchased at Hobby Lobby. I used red and green cardstock to border the pictures. I used a combination of stickers as embellishments on this page. I used a few cardstock christmas stickers. I believe the brand is Doodlebug from Hobby Lobby. The candy canes are Jolee's Boutique. I used green cardstock to border an off white peice of cardstock to journal on. I handwrote the days activities. The title and 2006 were cut out using my Cricut! I don't know what I would do without that machine!








No comments:

Post a Comment