Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Easter 2006


Can I tell you how much I love these kiddos? This layout is from Easter of 2006. Hard to believe that it was close to 4 years ago now. This year the "family" had Easter lunch at Kenny & Trish's house. After a wonderful lunch, the kids had an Easter Egg hunt. I helped everyone hide the eggs for the kids. As you can see Garrett, Gunner, and Hillary's son Collin had a great time and found lots of eggs! Nothing better than finding tons of eggs with candy in them! For this layout I used a flowered paper as the background. I got this paper from Hobby Lobby a few years ago. I then added my embellishments. These Easter stickers came from Hobby Lobby. They are some of my favorite stickers. I believe they are chipboard stickers. I then matched paper that borders the pictures with the colors in the stickers I used. This isn't one of my favorite layouts but I do think it shows the brightness of Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment