Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, October 2, 2009

Sushi Night!!



I love this page. Even though it's a somewhat simple layout it's become one of my favorite ones I've done. This was actually the first time I ever tried sushi. My friend Callie loved to go to Dollar Sushi Nights at Miako's on Mondays. So one night CC, KC, Callie, Kelly, Me and Michelle all went! It was fun to see everyone's reaction when eating the sushi. Some of us loved it some of us didn't! I tried the spicy tuna roll, cucumber roll, and california roll. I thought it was absolutely disgusting and never wanted to try it again. However, I now LOVE sushi. Kinda crazy, huh? I used plain orange cardstock as the background of this layout. I then added alternating lime green and yellow borders around the pictures. The embellishments/stickers came from Ebay. They are made my Jolee's Boutique. I think these particular ones were called Sushi or Japanese. For the title and journaling I used the lime green cardstock and actually wrote out everything. I have a Lettering book which had Japanese looking letters in it. I decided to freehand everything with a pencil and then outline it in black sharpie. I LOVED how the lettering turned out. I feel like it made the page! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment