Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, October 5, 2009

Ashley's 19th!


Happy Birthday Ashley! If I do say so myself, I really like this layout. This was such a fun day! Ashley and I drove up to Nashville to shop for her birthday! We went to Opry Mills and the Galleria I do believe! On our way home we stopped at Logan's for dinner! We got a huge birthday browine with ice cream and hot fudge to celebrate! It was so much fun! I always love spending time with Ashley and shopping in Nashville.
I actually took my pictures to Hobby Lobby to match the paper and stickers. Ashley and I have started doing this and we've found it's alot less wasteful and the pages look thousands of times better. I used the green and polka dotted paper for the background. I then used matching striped paper, also purchased at Hobby Lobby, as the first layer of border around the pictures. I then alternated navy & yellow paper as the 2nd layer for the border around the pictures. I also used the navy and yellow paper around the stickers. The balloons were cut out using my Cricut. For the strings on the balloons, I used ribbon to add some texture! The title was also cut using my Cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment