Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Senior Picnic!


After graduation practice, the faculty and staff threw us Seniors a picnic. We had BBQ sandwhiches, chips, cookies and cokes. Everyone ate and mingled on the old football field. After we ate several of the guys played football. It was a very relaxing afternoon!
I really like this layout. I had this layout already in mind when I got the pictures developed. I knew I wanted to make it look like a picnic table and think that I was able to achieve that. For the background I used the red checkered cardstock. I then used light green and dark green paper to border my pictures. The embellishments came from a store in Pigeon Forge, TN. They are actually cardstock. You have to cut them out and glue them to use them. I was sad they were not stickers. After I arranged the embellishments and pictures, I took left over green cardstock and did my journaling on it. I really liked how this all came together!

No comments:

Post a Comment