Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy 20th!


Happy Birthday to me! This was my 20th birthday. That night all of my friends came to dinner at O'Charley's and then we went back to my house to play Taboo! It was so nice to have all my friends come to my dinner party! The food was good too! Love some O'Charley's! :)
This layout was alot of un tocreate. I actually used my pictures to first find the embellishments. I have started taking my pictures and matching the stickers and paper to the colors/theme of the picture. It works so well. I bougth these stickers off of Ebay. They are made my Jolee's Boutique and are one of the birthday themes. After I got the stickers in I went to Hobby Lobby and got the paper. I used Polka Dotted paper as the background. I used yellow, light pink, green, and orange cardstock as borders behind the pictures. For the title background I layered pink, orange, then brown cardstock. I then cut the title out of yellow cardstock using my Cricut.

No comments:

Post a Comment