Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Friends!

This is in some ways a random page in my album. This night us girls got together and had a spend the night party at the house that KC was watching. It was actually our boss' house. We ordered pizza, made non-alcholic margaritas, ice cream and played cards. We even turned the whirlpool on and all got in! It was a fun night.
I decided to make this layout a friend layout. I took random paper I found in my pile with pink, orange and white polka dots and used it as my background. I used this paper because it matched my shirt. I then used peach cardstock to border my pictures. I used the corner rounder on all my pictures in this layout. The embellishments on the page are stickers from Hobby Lobby. I believe they are Paper Studio brand. This isn't my favorite layout but it is PEACHY KEEN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment